East and Central Africa’s leaders pledged yesterday to use the Central Transport Corridor to unlock the region’s socio-economic potential. They said the move would herald the beginning of new way of doing things—which should lead to prosperity through reduced cost of...
The government has assured Tanzanians that their interests in reaping the benefits of oil and gas resources will be accorded a...
- Govt halts ‘nuisance tax’ on handicraft sold to tourists
- ECONOMICS MADE SIMPLE: Periodic policy reviews: Case of SMEs development policy - 2
- IMF happy with govt action
- Sh36bn UK support for innovations in key areas
- Tanzania embraces mathematics to spur economic growth
- Turkish investors in Dar for talks
- Govt hails WB plan to improve service delivery in urban areas
- South Sudan rebel group frees 250 child soldiers: UN
- Kanu to sponsor Gideon Moi to run for the top seat
- Amisom troops capture key town from Al-shabaab
- Kenya gains recognition for women empowerment policy
- Bail for suspected head of ivory gang sparks protests
- Belgium threatens to cut $12m aid to Uganda