>As the Treasury struggles to pay $89 million (Sh149 billion) for the Biometric Voter Registration kits (BVRs), emerging details show that Prime Minister’s Office rejected an offer from French and Canada to supply 12,233 kits through a “government-to-government”...
- HEYMAN: Ebola outbreak you’ve not heard about
- ACEMAH: Uhuru makes history at The Hague, for the wrong reasons
- Race for Ikulu: Take a break and pray
- Let’s stem all behaviour that creates disabilities
- Curb noise pollution now!
- Support new citizens of Burundian origin
- Mazrui defined the terms of politics
- No EAC investor bought securities: bank
- MARKET DATA REVIEW: Dar bourse’s weekly turnover increases by 63 per cent
- Precision Air, Jovago in new partnership
- ‘Rapid bus’ infrastructure vandalised
- Airtel Tanzania subscribers continue to enjoy 4 pc
- Lions International injects Sh20bn for vaccination campaign
- Building accidents blamed on blocks