>The Constituent Assembly (CA) will reopen as scheduled and resume business even if the Coalition of Defenders of People’s Constitution (Ukawa) members will insist on not returning to the august House, it was decided during a reconciliation meeting yesterday....
Notorious businessman Ketan Somaia, who was behind the collapse of Delphis Bank in Tanzania, has been jailed for eight years in...
An Air Algerie plane that went missing early Thursday with 116 people on board has crashed, reports Reuters. 51 French citizens...
>As the Bank of Tanzania (BoT) places the FBME Bank under surveillance, Cyprus has decided to sell all assets of the troubled...
- EDITORIAL: It’s not about body parts
- Eight ‘types’ you’re most likely friends with on Facebook
- Rifts complicate search for Gaza truce
- Sectarian genie is out of the bottle from Syria to Iraq
- EDITORIAL: Tackle poverty by action, not sentiment
- EDITORIAL: Check the quality of our universities
- Fall of our schooling giants GOOD for Tanzania
- Swala IPO oversubscribed by Sh2bn
- Indemnity cover for the Tanzanian masses?
- L. ZONE: ‘Mobile’ healthcare for L. Victoria islanders
- Ruvu project 'to end Dar water woes'
- Govt to buy two new radars by 2015
- Stealing water in Dar? You could lose your assets
- Fastjet adds new Mwanza flights as demand surges