Posted 1 day ago
President Jakaya Kikwete led a team of top CCM officials in a meeting yesterday to fine-tune the document that the ruling party...
- EDITORIAL: School competitions will promote sports
- SALIM: Zanzibar no longer at ease
- Age is just a number, keep valuable old employees
- EDITORIAL: Traders hoarding fuel are economic saboteurs
- EDITORIAL: Know your country, enjoy it!
- EDITORIAL: Without discipline, we will remain backward
- MPINGA: Where future whispers amidst ‘shouting’ present
- Uhuru receives Africa’s President of the Year Award
- Islamic State rebel’s attacks kill dozens in Egypt’s Sinai
- UNSC extends the Darfur mission’s mandate in Sudan
- Burundi opposition boycott polls, say they won’t be fair
- UK arrest of Rwanda spy chief could trigger diplomatic spat
- 3 Shabaab militants killed in attack on Somali army base