Tanzania could be losing $10 million (Sh16 billion) annually as a result of thefts in financial institutions, the latest Financial Crimes report reveals. This is enough cash to run for a year the ministry for Labour and Employment, which has been allocated Sh14.9...
Strong winds blew away the roofs of at least 45 houses in Karakata Ward in Ilala District on Monday, leaving several families...
- No immunity for CA secretariat: team
- Farmers vow to fight for their rights in new Katiba
- Member suggests ways of ending conflicts over land
- CA should be given enough time to debate
- #Katiba reps in war of words over Union Articles, right to information [VIDEO]
- Werema hints on how to remove CA chair on medical grounds
- Together, we can save wildlife heritage
- A CHAT FROM LONDON: Joy Africans offer the world isn’t just natural resources
- How the Ukraine crisis ends, not how it begins, matters the most
- Trade barriers won’t do the eac any good
- Safety is a citizen’s right
- What Lupita, Binyavanga and footballer Wanyama have really done for Kenya
- Iran nuclear negotiations almost in the bag