The $122 million (Sh201 billion), which was at the escrow account held at Bank of Tanzania (BoT), was transferred to Pan Africa Power Solutions (Tanzania) Ltd (PAP) account between November 28 and December 8, last year, The Citizen can reveal today....
- it’s good to mind how we dress
- Women’s rights: there is more beyond the law
- EDITORIAL: TFF should Crack down on wayward players
- Egypt faces serious challenges
- ECONOMICS MADE SIMPLE: US dollar in TZ: Dollarisation, old notes, small denominations
- WOMEN'S DAY: ‘And, today is International Women’s Day!’
- Would a tourist willingly pay an extra £40 on a safari?