>It is a sham. That was the verdict by disappointed citizens who fear they may not beat the deadline to be registered in the new biometric voter register (BVR), a new system of voter listing system to Tanzania. Hue and cry from those in long queues—some having...
- EDITORIAL: Stop this water wastage!
- ROHDE: America’s $28bn failure in Pakistan
- BLANC: Xmas in China, with saxophones, Smurfs and steam trains
- Help new Eala speaker to deliver the goods
- EDITORIAL: Hosting mega sporting events capital intensive
- EDITORIAL: JK awaited to act on escrow
- SALIM: CCM factions versus Isles’ future
- Funeral insurance takes off in Uganda
- Dar ‘4th worst airport’ in Africa
- INSIGHT: African leaders must end despotic rule, not fear ICC
- HOMES & PROPERTY: Why I think it is worth having real estate lawyer
- Initiative seeks to award best board directors in banking and insurance
- TradeMark launches innovation fund
- I&M Bank, tech firm in e-payment agreement