Posted 14 hours ago
>The government yesterday summoned top health officials for an emergency meeting in Dar es Salaam to draw up plans to forestall any possible Ebola attack in the country, The Citizen established....
- Clean up public hiring
- Govt must make doing business much easier
- Sort out Dodoma mess
- EDITORIAL: As Libya becomes a failed state, where’s US, allies?
- EDITORIAL: Celebrate Idd, sustain the Ramadhan spirit
- EDITORIAL: Up security for tourists
- FICK: Islamic State crushes and coerces