>The husband of a 32-year-old woman with albinism is among four men sentenced to death for her 2008 killing in Nyamaruru Village. Zawadi Magindu’s attackers, who included her husband Nassoro Charles, cut her limbs and right hand with an axe and a machete....
- EDITORIAL: Must we always be pushed?
- REDVERS: What refugees think of aid agencies
- EDITORIAL: Put an end to Albino killings now, please!
- EDITORIAL: Let families take the lead
- MAFURUKI: In a globalised world, looking inward is the wrong way to turn
- EDITORIAL: Do everything possible to block crooked politicians
- EDITORIAL: Secure mental hospitals
- World Bank approves Sh525bn for Dar
- Relief as further cuts in fuel prices announced
- Tanzania plans to market spices at Italy exhibition
- NGOWI: Industrialising the EAC via banning of second-hand clothes: Some economic perspectives
- Local farmers push for increased participation
- First Lady donates cancer machine
- Economy slows to 6.8pc on agriculture troubles