>The tourism industry is facing a crisis following reports of cancellations by visitors from overseas that have been triggered by a combination of factors, including the fear of the deadly Ebola fever outbreak, The Citizen has learnt. Yesterday, the East African...
>The Bank of Tanzania (BoT) has deregistered 15 bureaux de change in the last three years for operating illegally....
- ODIWUOR: S.Sudan child soldiers: A step backwards
- COLLINSON: Islamic State reshapes war politics, White House at tipping point
- EDITORIAL: Tap research findings to lift social welfare
- EDITORIAL: Rise above party politics
- COLES: ‘Terrorists’ help US in battle against Islamic State insurgents in Iraq
- WARAH: Somaliland: an oasis of tranquility in a chaotic neighbourhood
- EDITORIAL: Anti-ebola strategy key to protecting tourism
- Swiss bank releases first-ever statements
- TICTS brings Sh41bn cranes to raise efficiency at Dar port
- Invest in India, envoy urges Tanzania businesses
- Arusha to host meeting on tourism
- Police Force joins ICT broadband backbone
- Nakumatt invests Sh3.2bn in branch
- Indian steel trading firm enters Tanzania’s market