Kenya’s 56th Independence Day ( Jamhuri Day)celebrations in Dar es Salaam
- Kenya’s High Commissioner to Tanzania Dan Kazungu welcomes Swedish Ambassador to Tanzania HE Mr. Anders Sjobergat the 56th Independence Celebrations (Jamhuri Day).
- Ms. Habiba Seby the Minister Counsellor at Kenya High Commission to Tanzania welcomes Tanzania Minister of Foreign Affairs and East Africa Cooperation Prof Palamagamba Kabudi to the Jamhuri Day celebrations held in Dar es Salaam.
- A cross section of dignitaries Issa Mugabutsinze First Secretary Rwanda, Chris Chibuye from First Secretary Zimbabwe, Benjamin Adjanga Bissa DRC’s First Counselor, and Mrs Jeanne d'Arc Adjanga Umutesi follow the proceedings at the Independence Day Celebrations.
- A cross section of guests and members of the diplomatic call follow the proceedings at the Independence Day Celebrations held at the High Commission in Dar es Salaam over the weekend.
- Tanzania’s top diplomat Prof Kabudi alongside Kenya’s High Commissioner Dan Kazungu shortly after the former had arrived to the occasion to mark Kenya’s 56th Independence day Celebrations
- Tanzania’s foreign minister Prof Kabudi and H.E. Dan Kazungu the Kenyan High Commissioner cut the cake.
- A cross section of guests and dignitaries follow the proceedings at the Independence Day Celebrations held at the High Commission in Dar es Salaam over the weekend.
- His Excellency Dan Kazungu the Kenyan High Commissioner to Tanzania welcomes Mama Fatma Mohammed to the event.
- Kisarawe District Commissioner Jokate Mwegelo being shown by the High Commissioner on some of the historic moments that have marked Kenya’s history since Independence from Britain in 1963.